Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jungle Speed


I don't know if you know the interrupting cow joke. It's a personal favorite. I am notoriously bad at it; I can't get the timing and somehow get distracted. I get a rush of adrenaline, exhilaration and anxiety all rolled up in one for the 15 seconds that I attempt the joke. Playing Jungle Speed makes me feel like that for the entire duration of the game. Exhausting and Glorious!

This was a Christmas present from Gwen. She learned about it in Spain and bought it there, however, I am guessing that it probably didn't originate there.

Jungle Speed has the basic goal of getting rid of all of your cards. You put your cards down as fast as possible and grab a baton that sits in the middle of the group if you and someone else have the same card up. There are various other times to grab this lovely wooden pole. You get to get rid of some of your cards if you get the baton. You gain cards if you made a mistake or missed the grab. Sounds simple enough, but you have to pay attention to every card and everything is moving soooo fast!


I love it! and now I am looking for people to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment