Friday, February 5, 2010

Catching up starting from when I carved it up!


I have been out of the habit of writing, things have been moving so fast!

I hosted my first Thanksgiving and then got caught up in life and fell of the blogging wagon.

My sisters came the night before and we had a fine time relaxing, setting the table, planning our quince theme thanksgiving - turkey basted with quince, butter and white wine; quince stuffing recipe we invented; quince cranberry tart from the cafe!

Family came later in the day with new recipes and old classics!

I think it was in general one of the least stressful holidays for everyone involved in a long time!





Here is a slice of the day and the first time I carved a turkey.




For the past two months I have been-
discovering new ways to be connected on the internet.
Visiting new and old cafe's.
Figuring out how to eat the best food on a more conservative budget.
taking a writing class.
growing at work.
working on recipes.
reorganizing...everything.


I am going to try to jump in again!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!! Spacify offers exclusive range of Chaise Lounge and more with the latest trends and designs.

    ReplyDelete